4P'S Of Marketing
Marketing can be defined as business action to promote and sell goods and services. One of the central aspects of marketing management is marketing mix which consists of 4p's that is a product, price, place and promotion. 4p's are formulated out of internal and external factors.
- Internal factor - product and price.
- External factors - place and promotion.
These internal and external factors are interdependent, so, we need to formulate strategies concerning each other. Formulation of marketing mix requires innovative and creative marketing manager in order to handle changing companies and environmental trends.
WHY DO WE NEED TO MANAGE 4P'S?
For the development of business as well as the product we need to have a well-planned marketing mix which helps the company to be dynamic in industry.
- Product - First and essential element is a product. A product can be goods, services, ideas, information, etc. which is produced and offered to consumers in exchange for monetary benefits. The product can be tangible or intangible. Tangible products are those products which can be touched & has a physical existence, but intangible products can't be touched; they can be only sensed. So choosing the right kind of product is essential to stand out in the market.
- The main aim of offering product should be fulfilling the needs and demand of customers and thereby generating revenue to the company.
- The life cycle of a product is an essential point to be considered in the formulation of the marketing mix. As it consists of different stages through which product moves from time to time, and those stages are Development, Introduction, Growth, Maturity and Decline. At each step, we need to alter the strategies involved in 4p's.
- Price - Price can be defined as the consumer of the product who is willing to pay for the product and we need to set a balanced price so that both seller and buyer can afford it. The factors to be considered in deciding the price is demand for the product, uniqueness of the product, availability of similar product and brand image of the company. Even we have some add-on to pricing like offer pricing, discounts, instalment pricing, credit policies etc.
- Pricing strategies can be similar or different based on geographical area. Even selling price of the same product is different from company to company based on brand and the perceived value of the product by the customer.
- Place - The place can be considered as an area where we want to launch our product. We have two things to decide first one is whether we want to begin our product domestic or in the international arena. The second thing is the distribution channel which aids the availability of the product to the selected place.
- Movement of the product from the manufacturer to the ultimate consumer is essential. Here we need intermediaries, who help for the movement of products and they are distributors, wholesalers and retailers. One more non-human intermediary is an internet, as today it became one of the critical market places for all kind of products.
- To create a large customer base, you need proper placement strategy, which in turn helps the company to acquire a significant market share and earn high revenue.
Distribution channel: Itis a path from where product moves to the ultimate consumer. We need to create a distribution channel based on the type of goods and service, that is, for consumer goods and business goods we need to have a separate distribution channel.
- Distribution channel for consumer goods and services.
- Distribution channel for business goods and services
Selection of proper distribution channel is a must to control cost and maintain good customer relation.
- Promotion - It's a meaningful way to create awareness of the product among prospective buyers and create a market for the product. Through promotion activity, we provide information about the product (information consist of a feature of the product, uses, durability, uniqueness, availability etc.). It includes activities like advertising, sales promotion, publicity, public relations, etc.
- Promotional strategies should be such that it should suit the product. For example, you can't go for an exhibition for service offered by the I.T Company instead you should choose a service demo.
- One of the on-going trends in promotions is "brand tie-up" where company tie-ups with a leading company to promote its new or already existing product.
- Thus, the success of the company, as well as product, depends on the formulation of the proper marketing mix. Significant things that must be considered are: Flexibility, Changing trend and constant monitoring.
WANT THE EXCELLENT MARKETING MANAGEMENT ASSIGNMENT HELP? WE ARE HERE FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE!
Marketing management is widely known and the most popular domains of study for both international and national students as well. This is the reason Mywordsolutions provide one of its best 4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help to the scholars sitting every corner of the world. Our marketing management wordsmiths guide our clients that various reasons encourage a student to develop their career in business management. First of all, they get an opportunity for international exposures in respect of business and the best and adequate paid-jobs. The following given are the facts and blueprints as defined by our 4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help professional tutors which are utilised in developing and handling a business organisation:
- Posting, advising and applying sales strategies and processes for the growth of business management;
- Substitute channels;
- Follow through sales happenings;
- Evaluation of marketing opportunities;
- Generating leads;
- Official offers on presentation composing;
- Market development;
- Market penetration;
- Business model structure etc.
- Development of a product.
The 4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help experts of Mywordsolutions have organised ten simple, yet operative business enhancement facilities and these are:
- To become proficient in something;
- Follow up efficiently;
- Available any time;
- Maximise your online possibilities;
- Be inspirational
- Get connected to your business referrers.
ACQUIRE THE BEST 4P'S OF MARKETING ASSIGNMENT HELP FROM MYWORDSOLUTIONS
4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help is now rendered by one of the top assignment writing service providers in this industry, i.e. Mywordsolutions. Our online agency has a team of professional and knowledgeable wordsmiths. 4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help is proffered to the scholars studying all around the globe and from any university or college at an affordable price. Our experienced and well-versed writers make sure that our students get top-quality solutions and deliver the documents before the assigned deadlines. The assignment projects that Mywordsolutions offer is guaranteed to have the best of the quality following all the norms and regulations of your concerned university or college. The assessment files prepared are to the point and are backed up with the relevant journals and references. We make sure that every student avails our online 4p's Of Marketing Assignment Help service and everybody can enjoy the maximum benefits from the assistance we proffer. We at Mywordsolutions develop trust by composing and proffering assignment assistance to the best of your knowledge. Reach to us now! Acquire top class assignments now!