ASP.NET is used to create dynamic web pages by using server-side scripts. It is a standard HTML file that contains embedded server-side scripts. It enables us to access information from data sources such as back end databases and text files that are preserved on a web server. It also allows us to separate HTML design from the data retrieval mechanism.
WORKING OF AN ASP.NET APPLICATION
- Once the ASP.NET file is created, it needs to be stored on an IIS server, which is the web server for windows platform.
- A web browser sends a request for ASP.NET file to a web server by using a URL.
- The web server receives the request and retrieves the appropriate ASP.NET file from the disk.
- The web server dispatches the ASP.NET file script engine for processing.
- The ASP.NET script engine reacts the file from top to bottom and executes any server-side script it encounters.
- The processed ASP.NET file is produced as an HTML document, & the ASP.NET script engine sends the HTML page to the web server.
- The web server then dispatches the HTML page to the consumer.
- The web browser interprets the output and discloses it.
- A web server generates and transmits only the HTML output to the client. As a result, it helps to hide the code of the ASP.NET file from the users who access an ASP.NET Web Page.
FEATURES OF ASP.NET
- Compile Code: The code written in ASP.NET is compiled and not interpreted.
- Enriched Tool Support: The ASP.NET Framework is offered with a rich toolbox and designer in the Visual Studio.
- Power and Flexibility: ASP.NET application is based on CLR.
- Simplicity: It enables you to create user interfaces that separate application logic from presentation content.
- Manageability: It allows you to manage Web applications by storing the configuration information in an Extensible Markup Language (XML) file.
- Scalability: ASP.NET has been framed with scalability in mind. It has features that aid in improving the performance in a multiprocessor environment.
- Security: It provides many options for implementing security and restricting user access to a Web application.
- Extensibility: ASP.NET offers many opportunities to create an extensible Web application.
PROGRAMMING MODELS IN ASP.NET
- Web Forms: Enables you to create user interfaces for a Web application. You use server Controls to design the user interface of a Web application and then write code that will be executed at the server side, to handle the events triggered by these controls.
- Web Services: Enables you to access certain side remotely. These services enable the exchange of data in a client-to-server environment over the Web by using the Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP).
FILES USED IN AN ASP.NET APPLICATION:
- Assembly Info.cs: Consists of a set of attributes that contain general information about the assembly such as the name, description, and version of the assembly.
- Global.asax: It includes the script that defines the start and end events of the application and is sessions based.
- Web.config: Represents the configuration file for your Web application.
- Web Application1.vsdisco: Signifies an XML file containing the URLs that link to resources with information related to the dynamic discovery of Web Services.
- WebForm1.aspx: Represents the default Web Form created by the IDE when you start a new application.
VIEWS OF AN ASP.NET APPLICATION IN THE VISUAL STUDIO.NET IDE:
- Design view: The design view represents the user interface of Web forms page. You can directly place controls from the toolbox to the Web forms page in the Design view. By default, the page layout of the Web forms page is Grid Layout.
- HTML view: The HTML View represents HTML Code of ASP.NET Web form.
CODE -BEHIND FEATURES OF ASP.NET
The code behind features of ASP.NET enables you to divide an ASP.NET page into two files. One file contains the presentation content and the other file, which is called the Code-behind file, comprises all the application logic.
THE CODE -BEHIND FEATURES OF ASP.NET OFFERS MANY ADVANTAGES:
- Makes the code easy to comprehend and debug by separating the application logic from HTML tags.
- Allow the separation of efforts between the graphic designers who design pages and the software engineers who write code.
- Eliminate the issues of browser incompatibility by allowing code files to exist on the web server and supporting the Web pages to comply on demand.
WHAT WE OFFER AT OUR ASP.NET ASSIGNMENT HELP SERVICE?
- Top class web-based applications in ASP: At ASP.Net Assignment Help service of Mywordsolutions, we render web based applications of outstanding quality. Students like to prefer our online assignment assistance only due to the quality we serve to them. Our wordsmiths have all the desired skills which are needed to prepare high quality web applications, web forms and websites in ASP. Our ASP.Net developers never compromise in the quality of the assignment they write, although we proffer our assistance at reasonable and pocket-friendly prices. Due to our low cost leadership strategy along with high quality content, scholars want to get their ASP.Net Assignment Help service from Mywordsolutions only.
- On time deliverance of the assignment files: On time dispatching of the assignment documents is the primary and focused feature of our ASP.Net Assignment Help assistance. It leaves a never forgetting impact on the minds of the students. Consequently, they will always come to us and acquire our writing service. Our tutors believe that delivering the assignments before the prior deadline removes the anxiety faced by the students every time. We like to take challenges and accept the assignments and homework which have short deadlines and love to work in tensed situations.
- Obtain high scores in your ASP papers: The ASP project help and ASP.NET Assignment Help service of Mywordsolutions allow the scholars to fetch high grades in ASP.NET assignment in their academics. Our 24*7 tutor service is confident that those students, who will use our services, will surely get high and satisfactory marks. Our wordsmiths are quite helpful in order to provide knowledge about ASP and ASP.Net scripting language. ASP is web-based application software which needs good programming skills and awareness of its concepts as well.
OUR ONLINE ASSIGNMENT HELP FOR ALL STANDARDS
- ASP.NET Assignment Help
- ASP.NET Homework Help
- ASP.NET Course Work Help
- ASP.NET Programming Help
- ASP.NET Application Development Service
- ASP.NET Code Project Assistance
- ASP.NET Web Development
- ASP.NET Coding Help
- Academic Writing and Editing Assistance
- Dissertation Help
- Research Paper Writing Help
- Thesis Writing Help
WE HAVE EXPERT TUTORS PANEL
We have a pool of talented and proficient tutors that involves web developers and programmers. There are more than 500 experts and thousands of scholars as well which are registered at our ASP.Net Assignment Help service. Our wordsmiths have authentic degrees, diplomas and certificates in ASP.Net scripting language. They all have knowledge, skills and experience in this domain. We are accessible 24*7*365 days globally in almost all developed countries of the world. We also offer special discounts and packages for our returning customers.