CYBERSECURITY AND PRIVACY
As the Internet has become the communication medium of masses worldwide, due to its advantages, so has its misusage also increased dramatically leading to cybercrimes. Cybercrime denotes a crime involving a computer and network. They are offences that are done against individuals or groups of individuals with a criminal motive to intentionally harm the prestige of the victim, cause physical or mental harm, or loss, using the Internet (networks including chat rooms, emails, notice boards and groups).It can easily threaten a person or a nation's security and financial health. Issues surrounding cybercrime are high-profile, such as hacking, copyright infringement, unwarranted mass-surveillance, sextortion, child pornography. Privacy issues arise when confidential information is intercepted. Unfortunately, both governmental and non-state actors engage in cybercrimes, including espionage, financial theft, and other cross-border crimes. Cybercrimes across international borders involve the actions of at least one nation-state intentionally is also referred to as cyber warfare.
A McAfee report, published in 2014, estimated that the annual damage to the global economy was $445 billion, out of which, approximately $1.5 billion was lost in 2012 to online credit and debit card fraud in the US. In 2018, a CSIS, partnership with McAfee, concluded that close to $600 billion, is lost to cybercrime each year.
With so many losses due to cybercrime, Cybersecurity and privacy have become a significant area of concern for Web users. Cybersecurity is said to be the protection of computer systems from theft & damage to their hardware, software and electronic data, as well as from disruption or misdirection of the assistance they provide. There are so many kinds of attacks that all Web users need to be aware of such as:
- Back Door(Bypassing standard authentication);
- Denial of Service Attacks(M/c inaccessible to users);
- Direct Access Attack(An unauthorized user gaining access to machine unavailable);
- Eavesdropping (Listening to private conversation), Phishing(Securing sensitive information);
The following types of systems are at risk due to Cybercrime:
- Financial Systems Utilities & Industrial Equipment,
- Consumer Devices,
- Huge Corporations,
- Internet of Things (IoT),
- Energy Sector.
The following measures can enforce Cybersecurity:
- Security By Design,
- Security Architecture(A security specific architecture),
- Security Measures(Cryptography, Intrusion Detection Systems, Firewalls),
- Vulnerability Mechanisms,
- Hardware protection mechanisms,
- Secure Operating Systems,
- Secure Coding,
- Capabilities and Access Control Lists,
- End-user Security Training,
Several types of security and privacy exist such as:
- Access Controls,
- Anti-Virus software,
- Intrusion Detection Systems,
- Intrusion Prevention Systems,
- Log Management Software,
- Security Information Management.
Also, it is perfect to have an incident response planning in place which consists of the following components: Preparation, Detection and Analysis, Containment, Education and Recovery, Post incident Activity.
Any nation's government has to play a significant role in Cybersecurity. The purpose of the government is to make laws so that companies /organisations can protect their systems, infrastructure and information, but also to preserve its national infrastructure, for example, the national power grid. In India, some provisions for cybersecurity have been incorporated into rules framed under the Information Technology Act 2000. The National Cybersecurity Policy 2013 policy framework protects the public and private infrastructure from cyber-attacks, and safeguard user information, financial and banking information and sovereign data. CERT-In is a nodal agency which monitors cyber threats in India. The Indian Companies Act 2013 has introduced cyber law and cybersecurity obligations.
It is imperative to incorporate Cybersecurity and Privacy in today's curriculum so that students can get a comprehensive understanding of cybersecurity issues, challenges, strategy, implications, policies/laws in place, impact of cybersecurity and privacy in various kinds of organisations.
DIFFICULTIES FACED BY STUDENTS IN CYBERSECURITY AND PRIVACY ASSIGNMENTS
Cybersecurity and privacy are one of the critical as well as an essential part of computer science and software engineering, and it is quite popular in the IT sector as well. Therefore, this domain is studied by a lot of scholars around the world, and many of them pursue this as their profession as well. For a reason, students confront difficulties while preparing assignments given by their university or college teachers and hence, they seek for Cybersecurity and Privacy Assignment Help from professional wordsmiths. Many websites are providing this Cybersecurity and Privacy Assignment Help, but few of them are reliable and trustworthy. Mywordsolutions is among those on whom you can trust and draft your complex assignments on to our elite website. Our writers have that capability and knowledge for accomplishing your computer science and software engineering assignments in the blink of an eye. Mywordsolutions is a well-known and most prominent website assisting with their Cybersecurity and Privacy Assignment Help.
We at Mywordsolutionshave been in this e-learning discipline for more than half a decade now and have been proffering excellent Cybersecurity and Privacy Assignment Help to all our needy students. Our wordsmiths working to prepare your computer science and software engineering assignments have years of experience in this domain and can easily handle the issues encountered while composing the same. Our experts make sure that you will get perfect and best quality assignments in the limited time frame.
PERKS PROVIDED BY MYWORDSOLUTIONS
We have many other features apart from our computer science and software engineering assignment help which can be seen below:
- Affordable and pocket-friendly prices
- Qualified and skilled writers for your tough assignment writing
- Free referencing and formatting styles rendered by our elite online assignment help agency
- On time or before the given time dispatching of the urgent assessment documents
- Free of cost and unlimited revision service at a glance
- Plagiarism free along with high quality content
- 2000+ expert tutors available at our organisation
- Authentic documents delivered at your door
- Seasonal offers and freebies provide to our new and returning clients
- Hassle free order placement procedures
- 24*7*365 days availability of the student support staff
Hurry! Draft your order right away and avail our advantages. Moreover, you can get an extra 5% extra off by placing the requirement for Cybersecurity and Privacy Assignment Help.