SHORT SUMMARY OF THE SUBJECT
Expository essays is a genre of writing which tends to explain, illustrate, clarify or explicate something in a way that becomes clear for the readers. It could be an investigation, evaluation or argumentation about an idea for clarification. In order to write successful essays, you should have a clear image of what you need to explain to leave your writer with a clear and concise explanation.
With expository essays, they also go through a specific criterion to achieve its aim. There are three things that one has to consider in writing an expository essay. They include:
- Introduction: With the introductory part of it, one has to use some styles that will captivate the reader and draw his/her attention. With a start off you can include an exciting dilemma or ask a disputable question. From there now you can introduce all the necessary piece of information for the reader to understand. The thesis statement should also be stated in this part.
- Thesis statement: The thesis statement plays an essential role as it presents the facts, helps the reader to understand the main ideas and also explain the aim that the writer has set.
- Main body: The main body consists of three paragraphs. Each paragraph should have a crucial idea and supporting sentences. You should also explain why you are sure that the facts you have given, play a significant role in your essay.
- Conclusion: This is the closing paragraph of the essay. It should give an overview, brainstorm possible solutions and also provide the necessity of the research.
With the three parts in mind then you will be able to give out a successful easy.
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- PRE-WRITING: In this phase, the writer should brainstorm on the topic and the main idea. He/she should also research and take notes. After that, the writer should arrange the points in a logical order and sequence on how they should follow each other in paragraphs.
- DRAFTING: In this stage, the writer should focus on the topic sentence or the thesis which carries the main idea. He/she should also ensure that each of the three body paragraphs carries separate points. The concluding paragraph should reinforce the topic sentence.
- REVISING: In this stage, the writer should modify and reorganise the work in a logic sequence.
- EDITING: This is where the writer proofreads and corrects the essay off grammatical errors and edit it to improve style and clarity.
- PUBLISHING: This is where the writer presents his work to the public.
With expository essays, they contain different variations. They include definition, classification, compare and contrast, cause and effect and the "how to" essays.
- Definition essays: These types of essays explain the meaning of a word. It may be a particular subject such as trees or an abstract term such as freedom, love. With the definition essays, one has to discuss both the literal and dictionary definitions. The writer should as well examine the connotation and association that a word brings to mind. With such an explanation, then the reader will be able to get the full message of the writer.
- Classification Essays: With these essays, they breakdown a broad subject or idea into categories. They are organised starting with the most general group and then defines and gives examples of each.
- Compare and Contrast Essays: Compare and contrast essays describe the similarities and differences between two or more people or things. Comparison essays show how things are alike while contrast essays show how things are different.
- Cause and Effect Essays: These essays show how things affect each other and depend on each other. It identifies a clear relationship between subject focusing as to why a thing happens (cause) and what happens after they occur (result). For instance, one may write about the cause and effect of being bitten by an Anopheles mosquito.
- "How to" essays: They are also known as process essays. They explain a procedure or explain how to do something to instruct the reader. This type of essays offers a step to step description of how to go about different processes.
It is better to understand that while writing an expository essay it is better to show the deeper side of your chosen topic. The writer is needed to research, gather some evidence and present some point of view on the subject or argument.
The whole procedure of writing an expository essay can be summed as the POET METHOD whereby;
- P stands for the purpose
- stands for organisation
- E stands for Evidence
- T stands for thesis
By using this method one will be able to arrange his/her essay in an expository logic manner.
In conclusion, Expository Essays are majorly used to explain things.
HOW DOES MYWORDSOLUTIONS HELP SCHOLARS WITH COMPOSING EXPOSITORY ESSAYS?
When it comes to finishing an expository essay assignment, Mywordsolutions is the preferred choice that clicks in the minds of the students. The online Expository Essay Writing Service and Expository Essays Assignment Help service by Mywordsolutions is affordable, absolutely professional, and entirely ethical. Our primary and foremost objective is to make students learn about and proffer them academic assistance as needed. We provide on time and prompt delivery of the assignment project files and help them in achieving high grades considerably. With expertise in more than 100 domains, we are capable enough in offering the best quality of writing pieces in the blink of an eye. We guide our clients in managing their workload better and have made a unique place in this exclusive online assignment help market to maintain full confidentiality and secrecy concerning the student's assignment. From last many years, we have gained the trust of our precious clients pursuing their degree courses around the world in developing top-notch assignments for them. Also, our Expository Essay Writing Service has become one of the most reliable academic help providers globally.
IF YOU WANT EXPOSITORY ESSAYS ASSIGNMENT HELP THEN ASK THE EXPERTS OF MYWORDSOLUTIONS
If you want to employ an expert and professional writer who will meet the requirements of your academic writings- the time has arrived to stop your search as you have already found Mywordsolutions. We are an impeccable Expository Essay Writing Service and Expository Essays Assignment Help service provider and here is how we can render that:
- Our experts put their best possible efforts to meet all your specifications and educational needs. They compose all your academic papers from scratch. Apart from this, we assure innovative and unique assignment solutions.
- We hold an expert writing team only. We employ those tutors who have authentic masters and PhD degrees in various academic domains to ensure our students that they get only top-written assignment documents.
- Students can ask our versatile writers for paper formatting any referencing style you require, whether it could be APA, MLA, IEEE, Harvard, Turabian, Chicago, Oxford, etc.
We make sure of timely delivery of all your assignments and homework.
OUR PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Professional writers on the demand of our students
- Prompt and timely dispatch of the project works
- Awareness of the university or college guidelines and work accordingly
- Round the clock assistance by our commendable team members
- Editing and proofreading services
- Unlimited reworks without adding any extra charges
Communicate our experienced Expository Essay Writing Service team for quality writing assistance!